We currently only delivery to customers in mainland UK. If you live in another country, please email us for shipping costs before placing your order.Our standard delivery means that customers should receive their goods 7-10 workings days after receipt of order. We normally use Royal Mail for orders.
In an ideal world every order we ship out would be perfect in every way, however we know from time to time either we send out an incorrect item or you’re simply not happy with an item when it arrives. Because of this we have a returns policy that lets you know, in addition to your statutory rights, how to go about returning goods to us that you aren’t happy with.
Our 14 day guarantee
You can return any item bought at letsrock80s.co.uk to us within fourteen days of receipt and get a refund or have the item exchanged. You can return it because you simply don’t like it, because it didn’t fit, because of a manufacturing fault or because we sent an item in error. To return an item please follow the instructions on the delivery note that was sent along with your order.
Beyond our 14 day guarantee period
Sadly once the 14 day guarantee period has passed we can only accept items back that clearly have manufacturing faults. We aren’t able to take back items that don’t fit, where shipped wrongly or you simply didn’t like once our guarantee period has ended. To return an item please follow the instructions on the delivery note that was sent along with your order.
Exceptions to returns policy
There are one or two exceptions to our returns policy. Sadly we aren’t able to accept returned items that have clearly been worn and washed (unless there is a manufacturing fault with them) or are soiled or dirty. We can’t accept items back that (in our opinion) have been deliberately damaged or have been subject to excessive wear and tear. All returned items must be in un-worn condition and should be returned with the original packaging.
Shipping and restocking charges
UK Live Ltd reserves the right to charge customers a £1.00 re-stocking charge to cover the cost of dealing with returned items unless the item is delivered to you damaged. When a customer exchanges an item we reserve the right to charge a £1.00 reshipping charge per item to cover the additional costs of shipping out the replacement item.
The term ‘letsrock80s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, UK Live Limited. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, laayout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of UK Live Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to change or withdraw content from this website at any time without prior notice or liability.
All prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT at the current rates.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to alter prices at any time. If this occurs, you will be notified by email to reconfirm your order at the altered price. By notifying you, we shall be entitled to cancel any contract in whole or in part to the extent that it is for the purchase of a product the price of which was stated incorrectly on the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
Colours and designs of products on this website are representative only and may not exactly match the delivered item.
The information on the website is provided by UK Live Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We respect your privacy
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when UK Live Ltd collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our websites
- people who use our services
- people who make enquiries using any form mechanisms on our website
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. Where we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will make it clear where we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
External web services
We use an external booking agency to handle room reservations on our behalf and we may, at times, use a number of other external web services on our website, mainly to display content within our web pages. For example, to display images we may occasionally use Flickr or similar photo storage sites; to show videos we may use YouTube. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future when embedding content, but these are the most common types. We cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of any embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not be able to identify you but they are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. in the case of YouTube the number of views, plays, loads, etc. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Where we collect personal information
When you use any response forms on our website we may ask for details of your name, position/title, company name, address, email address, telephone numbers, etc. Any information you supply using our response forms will be forwarded to us by secure email so that we can deal with your enquiry in the most effective manner possible. This information, except in the case of subscriptions to our newsletter service, is not stored on our web servers and will only be used in connection with your enquiry.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address and telephone contact numbers
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to enquiries or bookings.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- The maintenance and operation of our booking systems.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send emails about our products, special events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use any information you provide to customise or improve our website and communication systems.
What security measures do we have in place to protect this information?
To protect your privacy, where we retain your information this is encrypted and stored securely in our server database.
We also use our best efforts to protect your information offline – it is only given to those of our employees who genuinely need to have access to it in order to perform their job.
Furthermore, our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with the Data Protection Act 1998 so as to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Complaints or queries
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is in any way not correctly handled. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below.
Access to personal information
Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing to the address provided on this website. If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting us at the address below.
Disclosure of personal information
Other than as may be required by law, we will not disclose any personal information we may hold about you to any other party without first seeking your permission.
Links to other websites
The site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of these sites. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
By disclosing personal information to us you consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner described in this Policy.
How to contact us